I spoke with Tony at Factory Five today about the driveshaft issue. He suggested that the engine mounts could be installed backward, but I tried flipping them and I can’t see how they could be installed on the wrong sides. I took these pictures to send to him to confirm though. Here’s the right side.
And here’s the left side.
Since I’m not using a mechanical speedometer, I installed a plug in the hole at the left, rear side of the transmission.
I also removed the upper transmission fill port plug and added the transmission fluid until it started coming out the hole.
Finally, I replaced the crappy hose clamps in the hoses to and from the PCV valve with these much nicer ones.