I ran a piece of silicone tubing from the coolant reservoir overflow down to the bottom of the chassis. This is probably only temporary, but I need to have something in place before we fill the coolant system.
Next, I resumed installing the passenger seat. I bolted the seat tracks to the bottom of the seat and then installed the bolts that attach the inner track to the floor. I then drilled the forward hole in the outer track, dropped in a bolt to lock the track in place, slid the seat forward and marked for the rear hole.
After removing the seat, I drilled the final hole in the floor.
Finally, I removed the seat pans and enlarged the holes to 1/2″ in preparation for welding in the spacers. It’s too loud to run the grinder tonight, so I’ll do this tomorrow.