I finished inventorying all of the cardboard boxes. There are a few oversized items tucked away in the garage, but most of the components ended up in these bins.
These are the remaining cardboard boxes that I’ve inventoried but do not plan to unpack.
The chassis has been sitting on jack stands, but that was always a temporary solution. It will eventually end up on the lift, but I’ve put it on a dolly I built for now to raise it up a bit and make it easy to move around the shop. These casters are 8″ diameter and good for 450lbs each, so this dolly should handle 1800lbs. The finished car will weigh more than that, but I expect to move it off of this dolly long before it’s finished.